Terrible Herbst Customer Care Review from Los Angeles, California
To whom it nay concern;
Ive never been humilated and insulted yesterday by an employee name Jacob on Annie Oakley & sunset location yesterday with my kids that i picked up from. Had no gas , had a wash wash, went inside paid for a $50 gas , but was given only $9.56, went back inside, complained but all i could get was " thetes nothing be can , that someone pumped the reaming $40.44 and that i should leave or else he will cal the corps on me as if am no body to lay my complaints and tbe way and manner him and the so called car wash managed, ridiculed me was uncalled and irritable .
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "I was a legitimate member of LinkedIn with a profile for several years, however, during the past year, they have Illegally, Purposely and Deliberately Blocked My Account with NO HONEST..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Well well. My shaadi id is SH42277392 and Everyone needs to read what happened to me. Joined this *** website shaadi.com hoping to find a wife. Submitted a photo id..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."