To whom it nay concern;

Ive never been humilated and insulted yesterday by an employee name Jacob on Annie Oakley & sunset location yesterday with my kids that i picked up from. Had no gas , had a wash wash, went inside paid for a $50 gas , but was given only $9.56, went back inside, complained but all i could get was " thetes nothing be can , that someone pumped the reaming $40.44 and that i should leave or else he will cal the corps on me as if am no body to lay my complaints and tbe way and manner him and the so called car wash managed, ridiculed me was uncalled and irritable .

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Terrible Herbst and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Terrible Herbst to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Terrible Herbst and terrible herbst customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Terrible Herbst?

Comments