2.8
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I have been going to the store #305 for about 2 years, convinetly close to my house. Coffee, gas, etc.

Today my experience was so unbelievably horrible, I refuse ever going there again! Got my gas, decided to go inside for some sweets... The whole isle is full of candy, above it all there are two signs: " Reg. Size 2 for $2.22 and king size 2 for $3.33." I chose the king size deal, oreo candy bar, At the register they ranged $1.95 per one, so no 2 for$3.33.?!

The new employee coudnt figure out what he was wrong, and after couple of tries, he gave me the option to buy as it ranged up or he can -"just take it off". While Julie the employee next to him wasn't that busy to look over and help him and me. She was ignorring the new employee strugle. Finally after couple of minutes she had absolutely nothing to do, so she finally approached ( with an attitude) took the candy and started raising her voice saying that this particular candy bars were put in the wrong place, picked it up of the counter and threw it on register , repeating her self.

I was so embarrassed, told her to calm down, she does not need to act like that and I wasn't my fault that the candy was in the wrong place, if that was the case, I also asked her to show me which candy I can purchase next time with out upseting her. She walked me back to the candy isle and told me that the deal 2 for$3.33 is only for the one that are $1.95 each! Ok. The candy that I picked are $1.95 each, so what am I missing here???

Her response : "- Yea, they are," (after she paused for a second), she continued "-but there in the wrong place!" -- Plain ridiculous and embarrassing to create such a scene over a candy.

Ruined my evening over some candy!!! I will not be visiting that store any more, again.

Review about: Terrible Herbst Customer Care.

Comments

What a *** I wouldn't go there again either. I personally boycotted a gas station near my house for the same thing.

They have signs like 2 for $3.00 under a whole row of water, and she gets frustrated with me because their people misplaced the water bottles, or did not update their signage. But it's the new age with these post millennial retailers- their new slogan: THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS WRONG; EVEN WHEN THEY'RE RIGHT, THEY ARE STILL WRONG.