3.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

Have been using these guys exclusively for at least 15 yrs. Yesterday I went to have the oil changed in my 98 Saturn. I requested their 'basic oil change' (oil and filter changed, no fluids or tires checked) which usually cost 19.99.($23 ish after tax and disposal fee).

The attendant informed me that the basic oil change has been discontinued, and service for my car is now 47 dollars (all inclusive).

Am I missing something, or is that a little steep?

I guess they raised the price to keep up with MGM's new paid parking policy in Vegas.

Lets see..........2 months ago I could stop at 2 casinos and get an oil change for 23 dollars. As of this June that will cost 67 dollars. NICE!!!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Terrible Herbst and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about terrible herbst oil change at Terrible Herbst was new price policy , but reviewer liked previous offerings. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Terrible Herbst.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Terrible Herbst to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Terrible Herbst?

Comments